Monday, June 7, 2010

Exciting Summer


So over the past few days I have met many people. The church picnic was fun, however it rained the whole time! I am meeting many youth which is so exciting. I'm coming up with many plans I just need a way to execute them...
Since I got here I have been studying many old bible stories, coming up with ideas for the kids this summer. Its good refreshing myself almost. I think mostly though God is telling me to be still. This summer seems like it will be very "'lax" in my ministry. I will be doing a lot of things, but I won't be going on trip after trip. It's going to be a different experience using my relationship building skills...I know it will change some things:)

Today I worked out with Mrs. Johnson at the YMCA this morning and WoW I was not feeling so great after. Later on a youth and her younger sister came and hung out and ate dinner. We played outside with chalk and bubbles, and later some others showed up to help in our fun. EVERYONE was trying to make the giant bubbles and they were everywhere:) I took some pictures today of Laken, the little girl that I am living with, and Heather the sister of the youth playing today. I definitely need to start taking more pics. I think the rest of the week will consist of Wacky Wednesday, Tea Parties,Zumba, and other fun things, I am ready to do something

No comments:

Post a Comment