Thursday, June 10, 2010

ITS STARTING!!!

 So everything is starting to pick up....













                             Wednesday turned out great!
We had some trouble getting our songs to work, but it all worked out:) I got to teach the music (with motions) to the kids and they LOVED it! We actually had around 14-16 show up which was a good crowd. This next wednesday we will start our themed lessons from moose mountain and the kids are super excited (as am i!). Today Pastor Gene, his wife, and I went to Charleston for summer missionary "orientation". I got to meet the other summer missionaries and the southern baptist convention here. It was a fun and refreshing time, just to see where others were. However, none had a better placement than me:) I am extremely blessed. There were around 4 from alabama, and many were working as a group. I dont believe any other girls were working alone. After that we drove 2hrs back, grabbed lunch, and I helped desiree and others to set up camp glade, where i will be doing a lot of work. I then gave blood (almost passed out later) and have been organizing music folders since 7 today...eh This may be my last post for awhile because of the business of coming times... maybe pool tomorrow? zumba party!!! bible studies and camp glade!

1 comment:

  1. Jordan... I am so excited for you! I know you will be continually blessed and bless others as well.

    ReplyDelete